The Vertical Lessons Experience is a custom developed program to help you and your group develop More Clarity, More Commitment and More Momentum to drive the results you want and need.
The events are centered around one of three areas of focus, to create a Strategic Leadership Event or Deep Dive Learning Experience:
Cultivate a Leadership Mindset
- Learn to Gain Clarity and Build Momentum Every Day to Get What’s Important Done
- Develop the Embrace Exposure Mindset through 9 Vertical Lessons
- Walk out with a Strategic Plan to Develop the Relationships You Need to Influence and Lead
- Dramatically Increase Team Commitment
- Gain 9 personal leadership principles that will empower every team member to stretch their comfort zones and Serve Beyond Position.
- Drive innovation by encouraging individuals to step up, support others, and say what they see
Influence and Inspire as a Leader – Master Advanced Communication Skills
- Maximize your communication skills in every situation, whether you are in the boardroom or the lunchroom
- Engage, Equip, and Inspire team members with multiple ideas they can use immediately to develop stronger relationships and increase their influence across vertical and horizontal boundaries
The Vertical Lessons Experience is based on proven frameworks presented through experiential and facilitated learning to help individuals internalize the actionable content. The primary goal is to inspire and equip attendees to extend their influence and impact as leaders, and grow their business results.
These events are most effective with a small team (approximately 12 people or less), in an offsite setting.
1 to 2.5 days is ideal.
Your event can include a Vertical Climbing Adventure Experience with your team in an outdoor or indoor setting.
Each event is a custom designed, once-in-a-lifetime Vertical Experience to drive greater results in life and business. Each experience is co-created in partnership with you and the individuals you select to ensure you get long term ROI from your investment in growth.